YOUR BEST GUIDE ON TYPES OF RINGS FOR WOMEN
When it comes to accessories, rings are pieces of jewellery that are ordinarily loved by women. Your chosen type of jewellery setting will shape the character of your ring. This is absolutely true especially when you are eyeing one with stones. Aside from having an impact on the worth of the jewellery, the setting can either maximize or minimize your ring’s character. Thus, before buying yourself one understand first the different types of ring settings. It is very easy to create a fashionable and also trendy appearance because you can never go wrong with such delicate and elegant rings. In addition, they will never make you over the top or tasteless, which is absolutely amazing. Let’s have a look at the different types of rings for women.
- Minimalist Rings: These rings are usually just thin bands of your metal of choice. They can either be a plain band or can be shaped. Adding some minimalist designed rings that will instantly refresh your basics and give a modern touch to your outfit. These thin bands are great for any day or any occasion because of their simplicity and minimalism.
- Statement Rings: These rings are a great conversation piece that will definitely get a lot of compliments, if properly styled. They are usually big, chunky pieces which can be paired with either plain outfits to jazz up a look or with dressy outfits for a glam look. They are stylish and contemporary, and this is why they are favoured by so many people.
- Stackable Rings: One of the biggest crushes in the world of fashion rings is the stacking trend. It is original and out of the ordinary. Plus, you can always purchase a set of stacking rings that you just need to place on your fingers, and you are ready to go! You can style these delicate rings with some midi rings to create a very fashionable stacking style. This kind of rings are great for casual, romantic, girly or dressy outfits.
- Gemstone Rings: These rings add a pop of colour for a fun and jazzed up look. If you can’t separate yourself from the all-black or dark coloured outfits, especially during the cold days, then you can add a pop of colour to your look by adding a gemstone or crystal ring to your outfit. Adding a pop of colour doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to pull off a very bright and sparkling type of a ring. You can always get a ring with more settled colours like black, deep greys or blues.
- Engraved or Symbolic Rings: Bold and detailed rings with symbolic meaning are great for a boho-inspired look. You can wear them at festivals, during your vacation or to accessorize your beach wear. You can easily show off your artistic and easy-going fashion style.
- Midi Rings: These delicate pieces can truly transform your whole outfit into a very modern and vogue-like look. They are worn in the middle of your fingers instead of the traditional rings that are worn at the base of the fingers. They will add a chic look to your outfits without much effort.
If you are one of those girls that always thinks that she has nothing to wear because you stare at your old clothes, then you can get yourself a couple of rings. Add these outstanding pieces to your look and never worry again if your outfit looks so boring or out of style!